Our reservations team have put together some of the most frequently asked questions please read our FAQ below and if you still have a questions you need answered you can email email@example.com or phone us on (07) 5588 8333.
Terms & Conditions
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast is a fully licensed hotel and all guests must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter any part of the hotel including accommodation. Guests may be requested to provide Photo ID as proof of age or may be refused accommodation with full cancellation terms applying.
During the period of 16 - 30 November 2013, all guests must be over 21 years of age or children must be accompanied by parents and not guardians.
- Check-in is from 2pm.
- If you arrive early, luggage storage is available and you’re welcome to use hotel facilities.
- A request for early check-in can be made with reservations but can’t be guaranteed (charges may apply).
- At check-in, a credit card pre-authorisation is required to guarantee any incidentals.
- If a credit card is not available, a current form of photographic identification is required along with a cash deposit of $100 per stay plus the total of the accommodation charges.
- This can be made with cash or via EFTPOS. There’s an ATM in the lobby.
- Any unused amount of this deposit will be refunded on check out.
- On receipt of your booking, the nominated credit card will be charged the full amount of your stay, including any extras that you’ve selected.
- On check out, you’ll receive a receipt which notes the payment received.
All credit card transactions incur a 1.5% transaction charge.
- All room reservations require the registered guest to be no less than 18 years of age with a valid credit card in his / her name.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse a check in if these conditions are not met, and the normal cancellation policy of charging the first night’s room cost applies (see cancellation policy below).
- During the period of 22 November to 6 December 2014, all guests must be 21 years or over - and if not - be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Check-out is 10am.
- Charges apply for a late check-out.
- Some packages include complimentary late check-out (as advised on booking).
- If you wish to modify or cancel a booking please contact reservations on (07) 5588 8333.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of arrival will incur a late cancellation fee of one night's accommodation.
- For cancellation of a booking between 25 December - 02 January 2014; 7 days’ notice is required to avoid a one night penalty.
- Our rooms do not have balconies.
- Our rooms do not include kitchen facilities.
- We offer in-room dining available for all guest rooms.
- We are a full service hotel (not apartment building) with 1 restaurant - Waves - offering a Seasonal Seafood Buffet plus a great value for money a la carte menu with children’s options.
- We are a non-smoking hotel.
- A designated smoking area is located outside on the ground floor.
- Subject to availability. Please check with the hotel prior to booking.
- Our Superior Rooms and Deluxe Rooms are from 26 square metres to 27 square metres.
Amenities included in rooms are as follows:
Superior/Deluxe Rooms include Amenita branded products. 1 bath gel, 1 body lotion, 1 shampoo/conditioner, 2 soaps.
Club Rooms include Peter Morrissey products. 1 bath gel, 1 body lotion, 1 shampoo/conditioner, 2 soaps.
Suites include Peter Morrissey products. 1 bath gel, 1 body lotion, 1 shampoo/conditioner, 2 soaps, 1 shave kit, 2 toothbrush, 1 mouthwash, 1 bath salts, 1 bath bomb, 1 loofah.
- Room rates are based on 2 people.
- For a 3rd adult there is an additional fee of $35 per night using existing bedding.
- A 3rd person requiring a rollaway bed is a $70 fee.
- Children are free if using existing bedding.
- A child requiring a rollaway bed is a $35 fee.
- 90 cents for the first 19 minutes of call time.
- 17 cents per minute thereafter.
- From $5.00 each.
- Undercover parking is available for $15 per night.
- Valet parking is available for $20 per night.
- To arrange, please contact reservations on (07) 5588 8333 or request from concierge on arrival (limited car spaces available).
- Babysitting services can be arranged through concierge.
- The hotel does not have an airport transfer service.
- Please contact our concierge desk on (07) 5588 8372 to arrange a suitable local transfer service.
- The hotel offers a coin operated laundry on Level 2 and a 24 hour dry cleaning service.
- All hotel rooms offer WiFi – $10 for 24 hours.
- The business centre in the lobby offers WiFi - $3 for 20minutes.
- The W Lounge on Level 2 offers WiFi – included in the $55 package cost (per room).
- Both facilities are open from 6am until 10pm - available 7 days a week.
- Level 1 pool - 15 metres long X 6 metres wide
- Level 2 pool - 19 metres long X 5 metres wide
- Smart casual attire is required and males are to wear enclosed footwear (no singlets please).
- Surfers Paradise shopping, dining and entertainment precinct - 5 minute walk
- Surfers Paradise Beach - 3 minute walk
- Cavill Mall - 5 minute walk
- Skypoint - 1 minute walk
- Sea World - 10 minute drive
- Wet 'n' Wild, Movie World, Australian Outback Spectacular - 25 minute drive
- Dreamworld - 30 minute drive
- Springbrook National Park - 45 minute drive
- Tamborine Mountain Tourist Village - 1 hour drive
- Gold Coast Airport - 30 minute drive